JA Inspiration Center
Junior Achievement of Southern Nevada's JA Inspiration Center Will Be Able to Impact the Futures of 60,000 Students Annually.
Junior Achievement of Southern Nevada has purchased a 40,000 square foot building that will be transformed into the JA Inspiration Center. Home to JA BizTown and JA Finance Park programs, and the administrative offices.
This vision is about more than building an exceptional physical environment for learning. It's also about growing sustainable, community-based organizations with the ability to triple the number of kids than are currently served.
JA's new facility will dramatically increase our impact in the community, enabling us to help shape the future of over 60,000 youth every year. The new space will:
- Create an exceptional learning environment, giving students realistic, experiential learing opportunities
- Create economic success for our entire community by empowring more students to become prosperous adults
- Maximize operating days and increase programming to help CCSD meet financial literacy mandates.
- Increase JASN's operational productivity, providing the most efficient model for our current needs and future growth
- Provide an organizational asset and increased stability while eliminating the liability of rent and risk of losing space for the programs to operate
- Raise the overall awareness of, and community engagement in, our vital mission to teach financial literacy and workforce readiness skills.
- Provide our business community with oppotunities to inspire the next generations career pathways and establish an employee base to meet changing industry demands
- Provide new platforms and levels of engagement through which volunteers, program sponsors, and donors can support the mission of Junior Achievement
These Kids Mean Business